Legal Food Frenzy is a friendly competition open to the Boston legal community which raises funds for The Greater Boston Food Bank (GBFB). All the funds raised will help to provide healthy food to residents of Eastern Massachusetts who struggle to have enough to eat.
- Create and share your team’s Legal Food Frenzy website with your colleagues, friends and family members. The numbers will add up faster than you think – if 50 people give just $20 each, you’ve raised your first $1,000!
- Download our Legal Food Frenzy Tool Kit for tips on how to set a goal, official rules, how to sign-up and fundraising ideas and planning tips.
- Create fun internal fundraisers including jeans days and skip the latte afternoons. Your gift will be credited to your firm’s campaign and will bring you one step closer to winning the Legal Food Frenzy Cup in your office for a year! More importantly, your support will make a difference in the lives of many as we all work together to End Hunger Here.
- Remind your team members of the incredible impact of their dollars. Every $1 can help provide three healthy meals to those in need including children, families, veterans and seniors.
- Click on the Join Now button below to get started and track your firms progress.
The Legal Food Frenzy will take place April 1 – April 15, 2019.
Learn more by contacting Lisa Leger at email@example.com or 617.598.5079.
Congrats Cooley LLP for winning the Legal Food Frenzy in 2018. Cooley has won the Legal Food Frenzy for the past four years. We’re excited to see who wins this year’s competition!
*Donations may DOUBLE! Many companies sponsor matching gift programs – to find out if yours participates, enter your employer’s name in this form. If your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer, and send it to us completed and signed.