The Greater Boston Food Bank (GBFB) partners with more than 600 hunger-relief agencies, including food pantries, community meal programs and other food assistance providers throughout the nine counties and 190 towns and cities across Eastern Massachusetts.
At The Greater Boston Food Bank, we provide SNAP application assistance. If you have questions about SNAP or want to apply, contact GBFB’s SNAP outreach team through our online referral form, call us at 617-598-5022 or email us at SNAP@GBFB.org!
PARTNER AGENCY LOCATOR
If you or someone you know needs food, use our Partner Agency Locator below to find available food assistance options in the communities we serve.
Additional Food Resources
For up-to-date information on Healthy Incentives Program (HIP), The Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Program, The Pandemic‑Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT) Program, Meals on Wheels or the City of Boston Office of Food Justice, please visit mass.gov/topics/food-assistance.
Project Bread’s FoodSource Hotline provides free, expert assistance with finding food resources, understanding SNAP eligibility and providing application assistance in 180 languages.
Mass211’s online platform allows individuals to search and then connect to local health and human service resources, such as food security, housing, childcare, transportation, and mental and emotional health resources across Massachusetts from their desktop or mobile device.
Food pantries, mobile markets, and meal programs looking for food resources to support their operations can learn about our criteria for membership and our membership application process on our Membership page.
- The Massachusetts Coalition for the Homeless
- The Citizens Energy Oil Heat Program
- National Hunger Clearinghouse Resource Directory
- Association of Diabetes Care & Education Specialists
- The Food Bank of Western Massachusetts – serving Berkshire, Franklin, Hampden, and Hampshire Counties
- Worcester County Food Bank – serving Worcester County
- Merrimack Valley Food Bank, Inc. – serving select communities in Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire